Performing Dance Center opened its doors in 2009 in Salt Lake City. With steady growth, we recently moved into our very own, fully renovated building located at 3310 S 2700 E. With three floors, a preschool, four dance studios, a large tumbling room, and a break room we aim to provide students with a home away from home.
PDC aims to have each student leave class with a greater appreciation for the arts and a better feeling about him or herself. Our priority is to provide an excellent, well-trained dance faculty that offers a nurturing, structured learning environment which addresses the needs of each student to help him or her excel to his or her highest potential. We believe that the personal experience of each student is valuable. As such, we encourage each student to acquire an understanding and appreciation of dance. Our classes are designed to support all ages and levels of dance instruction. We believe in the importance of encouraging each student to acquire new skills and to continually strive to improve. We also believe in the importance of promoting a healthy environment and facility for students and will continually strive to improve our facility. To do this, we strive to:
- Create a dance studio environment where people of all ages and levels can take dance as a way for self-expression and physical exercise.
- Provide quality learning and performing experiences in an exciting and encouraging artistic environment.
- Provide a professional atmosphere.
- Provide professional, experienced dance faculty to promote a healthy, nurturing environment for students.
- Maintain a clean, state-of-the-art facility to ensure the safety of students.
- Offer excellent customer service to address the needs of our students.